Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #121
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Oh my GOUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I look like your X wife ????
    Well you most have exelent taste !! [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))
    Im glad ya liked it.........
    But i dont quite get what you mean about the other picture.. The one with the hud.... When im standing..... Diden't you like ???
    OHHHHHHHh im so wasted today.. I was out on the town last night with friends from work. God it was totally crazy.. I boy was i drunk !!!!!!!
    God i eaven think i kizzed one of my co workers..
    Well **** happens........
    I've been working today also. So now i have to go to bed for 2 hours.. Because tonite' were' going to my in laws....... My fiancee's parent's for christmas dinner... Mmmmmmmmmmm..... Yummi......
    What do you think of the rock tunes of Madonna ??
    Well more later i'll have to crash now..
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #122
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Smile

    Goodmorning [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    So how are we today ??
    It's a wonderful morning here in Oslo with allot of [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    4 days left and im leaving for the mountains and my cottage up there. Oh i can't waith....
    I REALLY NEED A HOLLIDAY
    Well gotta run i have some shopping to do..
    Have a wonderful day ya all......
    And a big [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to ya Farmer [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #123
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Hiya, Ronnie Blue-eyes. I was in Ankeny all weekend working on the Grand Prix for my niece. I got the engine and electrical finished. Just a couple more things and it's ready to rock the asphalt again. Yeah, I liked your other pic with the model look and your head under the black hood. You could pass for Little Red-nosed Riding Hood in that one, but I like the other one better cuz you're smiling. I like little vixen smiles like yours. Makes me wonder what you were thinking when the pic was taken.
    On the good taste in women, weeeeeeeelllll, it lasted about 5 years and we went our ways. She's more of a suburban type home body and I'm more Daniel Boone wilderness walker. Some things just aren't meant to be. She wasn't much of a rock and roller, so it was a star-crossed romance anyway.
    And we gotta watch you a little closer I see with the co-workers. Next thing ya know, you'll jump up on the stage and start swinging around on one of those chrome-plated exotic dancer's poles. That'd be interesting.
    So how was dinner at the inlaws ? And ya still never said when you're suppose to get married. I still wanna be there for the wedding. When they come to the part about does anybody object to the wedding, I'll stand up and say, yeah, she's a crazy chick rocker.
    You went shopping again ? Any Gibson gee-tars for my really big stocking I got over the fake fireplace ? I'm patient. I can wait a couple weeks after Jettmas to get it. Gives me time to set up the amp system.

  4. #124
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    On Madonna, uh, I'll reserve comment. I'm pretty dedicated to Joanie. In the words of Baron Von Zipper, "She is my idol. I idolize her." I'll hafta explain the Baron to ya someday. It's from old beach blanket bingo movies with Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon. Just one more thing... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] back at ya, sweetie.

  5. #125
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Cool

    Hi baby.......... Well so you think you can trick me with candy ha......? Maybee some wipped cream on top......... **** it all over and never stop........... And top of that you don't like the Madonna songs !!!!!!!!!!!
    Im bringing out my wip !!!!!!!!!!!
    It's about time you learn your manners Farmboy.........
    Your being a very very BAD boy !!!!!
    SMACK SMACK !!!!!!!!!!
    now listen up ........
    So you haven't figured me out yet ??
    I hope your gettin' there.....
    FAST.....
    By the way, a WEDDING........ Me ????
    NOW !! I don't think so... Not for a long long time...
    But hey !!!! you are invited......
    Who ever brings me the bigger rock right [img]smile.gif[/img] )))))
    Im still waithing ..........

    [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

  6. #126
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:B:TB5:US:2
    Take a look at this...
    Im getting it !!!!
    It's very rear................

  7. #127
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:B:TB5:US:2
    And this...............
    This is also very rare.............. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  8. #128
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Cool

    We can always run off to Vegas [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))) [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  9. #129
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:B:TB5:US:2
    Now this is the real thing..
    Gotta have it.............

  10. #130
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh i messed up....
    This is it, sorry [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic